Health and Safety Update
In response to the health related concerns of COVID-19 (Delta variant), and to protect our staff, volunteers and customers of SASF, the following measures have been implemented and are effective immediately:
- Signage at each public entrance of the facility to inform all employees and customers that they should: avoid entering the facility if they have a cough or fever; maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another; sneeze and cough into a cloth or tissue or, if not available, into one’s elbow; and not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact.
- Signage throughout the facility reminding users about the Social Distancing Protocol.
- Employees have been told not to work if they feel ill.
- Employees will wear facemasks when engaging with customers.
- Employees will remain at least 6 feet away from customers (when practical) and will disinfect all pens, clipboards and payment portals as necessary.
- Restrooms and other commonly used areas are disinfected hourly, as well as chairs, doorknobs and push bars. Restrooms have also been prepared to maintain social distancing protocol.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available. See staff for locations
- Masks will be required for everyone entering the facility regardless of their vaccination status.
These procedures and instructions will remain in effect until further notice and may change as current events mandate. We appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation as we continue to move forward during this exceptional time. As always, thank you for your support!