The Sacramento Asian Sports Foundation (SASF) is excited to bring a new and very popular activity to our facility. Pickleball, a fun and fast game for all ages, will be added to the organization's list of regular programs. Pickleball is a cross between tennis, table tennis and badminton. It is easy to learn how to play and a great way to exercise and stay in shape.
SASF is a large, climate controlled, indoor facility. Perfect for year-round play! The facility has six courts, ample parking and a concessions area (seasonal). SASF is conveniently located just east of I-5, in the community of Elk Grove. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Play Schedule
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 11:30am - 2:00pm
- Players must supply their own paddles and balls
- All walk-ins (no sign-ups)
- $5 Daily Rate (payable at entry)