Crab Feed is Sold Out!
Thank you for your support! We are now SOLD OUT for SASF's Annual Crab Feed! We can't wait to see you on February 25! Come hungry!
Thank you to all Crab Feed Auction Donors!
Thank you to all the generous donors who provided us with really great auction items for this year's Crab Feed. Proceeds from this auction help us continue meaningful programs at SASF. Thank you to the following sponsors:
2023 SASF Golf Tournament Fundraiser
It's almost that time again! The SASF Golf Tournament Fundraiser will be held on Monday, May 22, 2023. Time to start practicing that swing!
The registration date is to be determined. More details to be announced soon, please stay tuned for more! We will share details via email and social media. Please be sure you're subscribe to SASF's email newsletter and that you are following us at @sasfevents on Facebook and Instagram for updates.
The Creative Space Sacramento's Spring Food & Craft Fair is on Saturday, March 11th at SASF!
The Creative Space is hosting a Spring Food and Craft Fair on Saturday, March 11th from 11AM - 3PM at SASF. Shop over 80+ food and craft vendors while also enjoying the beautiful spring weather! Join us for a fun-filled afternoon with shopping some food and crafts from local businesses! Some themes you'll see sprinkled throughout the event are: Anime, Nintendo (MAR10 day!), Disney, Cherry Blossom, and more! There's something for everyone to enjoy! This event is open and free to the public and we kindly ask that you RSVP to this event on Eventbrite. Those who RSVP will be entered into a drawing for a special prize!
We are extremely grateful to the many individuals, families and businesses who continue to support and donate to the SASF throughout the year. Without your unwavering support, SASF would have had a difficult time surviving the challenges of the past year. Thank you for the following donations received this past month:
- Kimberly Dong via UPS
- Randy Uda via PG&E
- Craig Wong
- Eudora Loh via SPARK CHIPAO Event
- KS Ng via United Way
- Raymond Ho
- Elaine Chiao
- KS Mori via United Way
- Dan Yamanaka via United Way
- Steven & Eileen Park
- Don & Sheri Morishita
- Lewis Kassis Foundation
- Gary & Janet Miura
- Ronny Okimura
- David Hironaka via United Way
- Jeanie Voong via United Way
- Optimist Club of Country Club
- Mikuni Restaurant Group, Inc.
- Paul & Rosaline Lau
- Mamie's Administratitve Service
- A Sushi Experience via Oto's Marketplace Raffle
- Jessica Huynh OD
- Cary Kushida via Oto's Marketplace Raffle
- Oto Family via Oto's Marketplace Raffle
- Merie Yamasaki
- Stephen Jung via Oto's Marketplace Raffle
- Keith Umemoto
- Oto's Japan Food via Oto's Marketplace Raffle
- Larry Hiuga in memory of Grace Y. Hiuga
- Michael & Cindy Oshita in memory of Barry Lee
- Ronald Pellegrini in appreciation of Al and Amy Wong
- Nadine & Larry Fong in memory of Barry Lee
- Suzanne & Jeremy Wong in memory of Barry Lee
- Brandon Chee in memory of Barry Lee
- Paul Wakabayashi in memory of Barry Lee
SASF relies on the generous donations from community members to fund the day-to-day operations of the facility, and the support for sports and youth programs.
Subscribe to SASF's email newsletter to get the latest information.