Thank you for your support for SASF's 29th Annual Crab Feed!
SASF celebrated our 29th Annual Crab Feed in person on Saturday, February 25th with 650 people in attendance!
Don Lee and his 30 volunteers started cooking 3800 lbs of crab and staging at 6:30AM on Saturday in preparation for dinner at 6PM. The crab was delicious, served with shrimp chips and Hawaiian ribs, fried rice, salad and ice cream for dessert. Our deepest gratitude and appreciation for everyone who cooked and cleaned to provide us with this delicious meal!
Also a very big thank you to the 15 Volunteers from West Campus High School that helped set up our dining room place settings on Saturday morning with efficiency and accuracy.
Thank you goes to our bar master, Valen Lee and his volunteers, for providing such delicious adult refreshments for all to enjoy!
Our silent auction raised over $14,000--the largest amount ever--and we are grateful to all the following donors:
- All Spicery – Jennifer Kaye
- Harold Arimoto – Mac Knives
- Bank of Stockton
- California Bank and Trust – Dawn Satow
- Wes Carson-EPIC Insurance
- Law office of Alyssa Chow
- Karen Cotton
- Noel and Lori Domine
- East Lawn
- Steve Hamamoto
- The Richard and Carolyn Hashimoto Family
- Hawaiian Airlines Team Kohua Program – Captain Torin Ching - sponsor
- Heise, Alpha and Delgadillo OMS
- Jon Jew – The Truthful Kernel
- Rodney and Julie Kunisaki
- Kubo Optometry
- Blake Lim
- MOR Designs – Marian Kaplan
- Dr. Clifton Nakatani
- NewPoint Law -Daniel Griffin
- Paradyme Audio
- Kenny Ross
- Adam Skall – Healthy Tuff Renovation Services
- Summer Porch
- Sutter Health
- Curtis, Alan and Mason Wong
More Crab Feed auction donor information
We would like to thank everyone for making our 29th in-person Crab Feed such a wonderful event for all that attended, and supporting our major fundraiser.